Potential conflict of interest: The author has served as advisor/speaker for and has received project and research grants from Roche, MSD, Janssen, Abbott, Gilead, Viif and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Treatment as prevention: The breaking of taboos is required in the fight against hepatitis C among people who inject drugs
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1523–1525, November 2013
How to Cite
Bruggmann, P. (2013), Treatment as prevention: The breaking of taboos is required in the fight against hepatitis C among people who inject drugs. Hepatology, 58: 1523–1525. doi: 10.1002/hep.26539
See Article on Page 1598
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- 5The Global Commission on Drug Policy. The negative impact of the war on drugs on public health: the hidden hepatitis C epidemic. Available at: www.globalcommissionondrugs.org 2013 May 30. Accessed May 2013.