Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Loss of histone deacetylases 1 and 2 in hepatocytes impairs murine liver regeneration through Ki67 depletion
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 2089–2098, December 2013
How to Cite
Xia, J., Zhou, Y., Ji, H., Wang, Y., Wu, Q., Bao, J., Ye, F., Shi, Y. and Bu, H. (2013), Loss of histone deacetylases 1 and 2 in hepatocytes impairs murine liver regeneration through Ki67 depletion. Hepatology, 58: 2089–2098. doi: 10.1002/hep.26542
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 04:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB522401
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971118, 81170424
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.