Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Mixed genotype hepatitis C infections and implications for treatment
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Crown copyright. HEPATOLOGY Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Volume 59, Issue 3, page 1209, March 2014
How to Cite
McNaughton, A. L., Thomson, E. C., Templeton, K., Gunson, R. N. and Leitch, E. C. M. (2014), Mixed genotype hepatitis C infections and implications for treatment. Hepatology, 59: 1209. doi: 10.1002/hep.26544
This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Supported by MRC grant 63785.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mixed HCV infection and reinfection in people who inject drugs—impact on therapy, Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2015, 12, 4, 218, , , , ,
- 3Distribution of Hepatitis C Virus Genotypes Among Patients With Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Hormozgan, Iran, Hepatitis Monthly, 2013, 13, 12, , , , ,