See Editorial on Page 1885
Off-therapy durability of response to entecavir therapy in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B patients
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1888–1896, December 2013
How to Cite
Jeng, W.-J., Sheen, I.-S., Chen, Y.-C., Hsu, C.-W., Chien, R.-N., Chu, C.-M. and Liaw, Y.-F. (2013), Off-therapy durability of response to entecavir therapy in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B patients. Hepatology, 58: 1888–1896. doi: 10.1002/hep.26549
Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work. Y.F. Liaw has been involved in clinical trials or served as a global advisory board member of Roche, BMS, Novartis, and Gilead Sciences.
Long-term grant support provided by Chang Gung Medical Research Fund (SMRPG1005, OMRPG380061, CMRPG3A0901) and the Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 04:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- 3European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012;57:167-185.
- 8Poor durability of lamivudine effectiveness despite stringent cessation criteria: a prospective clinical study in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B patients. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2011;26:456-460., , , , , , et al.
- 14Adherence, persistence, healthcare utilization, and cost benefits of guideline-recommended hepatitis B pharmacotherapy. J Med Econ 2012;15:1159-1166, , , , , , et al.