See Editorial on Page 1885
Off-therapy durability of response to entecavir therapy in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B patients
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1888–1896, December 2013
How to Cite
Jeng, W.-J., Sheen, I.-S., Chen, Y.-C., Hsu, C.-W., Chien, R.-N., Chu, C.-M. and Liaw, Y.-F. (2013), Off-therapy durability of response to entecavir therapy in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B patients. Hepatology, 58: 1888–1896. doi: 10.1002/hep.26549
Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work. Y.F. Liaw has been involved in clinical trials or served as a global advisory board member of Roche, BMS, Novartis, and Gilead Sciences.
Long-term grant support provided by Chang Gung Medical Research Fund (SMRPG1005, OMRPG380061, CMRPG3A0901) and the Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 04:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- 8Poor durability of lamivudine effectiveness despite stringent cessation criteria: a prospective clinical study in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B patients. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2011;26:456-460., , , , , , et al.