See Editorial on Page 1242
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Performance of chronic kidney disease epidemiology collaboration creatinine-cystatin C equation for estimating kidney function in cirrhosis
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1532–1542, April 2014
How to Cite
Mindikoglu, A. L., Dowling, T. C., Weir, M. R., Seliger, S. L., Christenson, R. H. and Magder, L. S. (2014), Performance of chronic kidney disease epidemiology collaboration creatinine-cystatin C equation for estimating kidney function in cirrhosis. Hepatology, 59: 1532–1542. doi: 10.1002/hep.26556
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Weir consults for Amgen, Janssen, Novartis, Sanofi, and Otsuka. Dr. Christenson consults for Siemens and Instrumentation Laboratory.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 10:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (to Ayse L. Mindikoglu, M.D., M.P.H.) and its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases or the NIH. Grant Number: 5 K23 DK089008-03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.