Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Persistent human hepatitis B virus infection in cynomolgus monkeys: A novel animal model in the search for a cure?
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1533–1536, November 2013
How to Cite
Bukh, J., Lanford, R. E. and Purcell, R. H. (2013), Persistent human hepatitis B virus infection in cynomolgus monkeys: A novel animal model in the search for a cure?. Hepatology, 58: 1533–1536. doi: 10.1002/hep.26560
See Article on Page 1610
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 09:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Synthesis and biological evaluation of entecavir 4′-ester derivatives, Chemical Research in Chinese Universities, 2014, 30, 5, 749, , , , ,