Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Elevated body mass index as a causal risk factor for symptomatic gallstone disease: A Mendelian randomization study
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 2133–2141, December 2013
How to Cite
Stender, S., Nordestgaard, B. G. and Tybjærg-Hansen, A. (2013), Elevated body mass index as a causal risk factor for symptomatic gallstone disease: A Mendelian randomization study. Hepatology, 58: 2133–2141. doi: 10.1002/hep.26563
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 09:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- The Danish Medical Research Council . Grant Number: 10-083788
- The Research Fund at Rigshospitalet
- Copenhagen University Hospital
- Chief Physician Johan Boserup and Lise Boserup's Fund
- Ingeborg and Leo Dannin's Grant
- Henry Hansen and Wife's Grant
- The Odd Fellow Order. The funding organizations did not play a role in any of the following: design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; and preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.