Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Beuers consults for Intercept and Novartis. He received lecture fees from the Falk Foundation, Roche, Gilead, and Zambon. Dr. Ponsioen received grants from AbbVie, Falk, and Tramedico.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Population-based epidemiology, malignancy risk, and outcome of primary sclerosing cholangitis
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 2045–2055, December 2013
How to Cite
Boonstra, K., Weersma, R. K., van Erpecum, K. J., Rauws, E. A., Spanier, B.W. M., Poen, A. C., van Nieuwkerk, K. M., Drenth, J. P., Witteman, B. J., Tuynman, H. A., Naber, A. H., Kingma, P. J., van Buuren, H. R., van Hoek, B., Vleggaar, F. P., van Geloven, N., Beuers, U., Ponsioen, C. Y. and on behalf of the EpiPSCPBC Study Group (2013), Population-based epidemiology, malignancy risk, and outcome of primary sclerosing cholangitis. Hepatology, 58: 2045–2055. doi: 10.1002/hep.26565
This research was supported by unrestricted grants from AbbVie Inc. (Hoofddorp, the Netherlands), Tramedico Inc. (Weesp the Netherlands), and Dr. Falk Pharma Benelux Inc. (Breda, Netherlands). R.K.W. is supported by a clinical fellowship grant (90.700.281) from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 09:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.