These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4α reverses malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating miR-134 in the DLK1-DIO3 region
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1964–1976, December 2013
How to Cite
Yin, C., Wang, P.-Q., Xu, W.-P., Yang, Y., Zhang, Q., Ning, B.-F., Zhang, P.-P., Zhou, W.-P., Xie, W.-F., Chen, W.-S. and Zhang, X. (2013), Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4α reverses malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating miR-134 in the DLK1-DIO3 region. Hepatology, 58: 1964–1976. doi: 10.1002/hep.26573
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81071842, 81270033; Key Program 81230011; Creative Research Groups 30921006), the China National Key Projects for Infectious Disease (2013ZX10002007-007), the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee for Key Projects (11JC1416200 and 10431903600), and the Rising-Star Program (11QA1408800).
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 09:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China,. Grant Numbers: 81071842, 81270033
- Key Program. Grant Number: 81230011
- Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 30921006
- China National Key Projects for Infectious Disease. Grant Number: 2013ZX10002007-007
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee for Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 11JC1416200, 10431903600
- Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 11QA1408800
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.