These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4α reverses malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating miR-134 in the DLK1-DIO3 region
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1964–1976, December 2013
How to Cite
Yin, C., Wang, P.-Q., Xu, W.-P., Yang, Y., Zhang, Q., Ning, B.-F., Zhang, P.-P., Zhou, W.-P., Xie, W.-F., Chen, W.-S. and Zhang, X. (2013), Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4α reverses malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating miR-134 in the DLK1-DIO3 region. Hepatology, 58: 1964–1976. doi: 10.1002/hep.26573
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81071842, 81270033; Key Program 81230011; Creative Research Groups 30921006), the China National Key Projects for Infectious Disease (2013ZX10002007-007), the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee for Key Projects (11JC1416200 and 10431903600), and the Rising-Star Program (11QA1408800).
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 09:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China,. Grant Numbers: 81071842, 81270033
- Key Program. Grant Number: 81230011
- Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 30921006
- China National Key Projects for Infectious Disease. Grant Number: 2013ZX10002007-007
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee for Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 11JC1416200, 10431903600
- Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 11QA1408800
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.