Potential conflict of interest: A.A.: Consulting: Vertex, Merck, Novartis; Grants: Merck. D.J.: Consulting: Abbott, BMS, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Genentech, Gilead, Merck, Vertex; Grants: Abbott, BMS, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Genentech, Gilead.
Expanding access to hepatitis C virus care: A call to deconstruct individualized therapy
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 13–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Aronsohn, A. and Jensen, D. (2014), Expanding access to hepatitis C virus care: A call to deconstruct individualized therapy. Hepatology, 59: 13–15. doi: 10.1002/hep.26590
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- 4World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/healthsystems/task_shifting/en/.