These authors contributed equally.
First experience of high-intensity focused ultrasound combined with transcatheter arterial embolization as local control for hepatoblastoma
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 170–177, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, S., Yang, C., Zhang, J., Kong, X.-r., Zhu, H., Wu, F. and Wang, Z. (2014), First experience of high-intensity focused ultrasound combined with transcatheter arterial embolization as local control for hepatoblastoma. Hepatology, 59: 170–177. doi: 10.1002/hep.26595
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effective Strategy of the Combination of High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound and Transarterial Chemoembolization for Improving Outcome of Unresectable and Metastatic Hepatoblastoma: a Retrospective Cohort Study, Translational Oncology, 2014, 7, 6, 788, , , ,
- 2Emerging HIFU applications in cancer therapy, International Journal of Hyperthermia, 2014, 1, ,