Potential conflict of interest: S. Mauss: Speakers bureau: Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Janssen, MSD, Roche; Advisory board: Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Janssen, Roche. D. Hueppe: Speakers bureau: Gilead, Janssen, MSD, Roche; Advisory board: Gilead, Janssen, Roche. U. Alshuth: Employee Roche Pharma AG, Grenzach-Wyhlen, Germany. Dr. Alshuth owns stock in Roche.
Renal impairment is frequent in chronic hepatitis C patients under triple therapy with telaprevir or boceprevir
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 46–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Mauss, S., Hueppe, D. and Alshuth, U. (2014), Renal impairment is frequent in chronic hepatitis C patients under triple therapy with telaprevir or boceprevir. Hepatology, 59: 46–48. doi: 10.1002/hep.26602
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 01:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- 5Safety and efficacy of telaprevir or boceprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa/ribavirin, in 497 cirrhotic non responders. Week 16 analysis of the French early access program (ANRS CO20-CUPIC) in real-life setting. Hepatology 2012;56(suppl):217A., ; , , , , , et al.