These authors contributed equally to this work.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Free cholesterol accumulation in hepatic stellate cells: Mechanism of liver fibrosis aggravation in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in mice
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 154–169, January 2014
How to Cite
Tomita, K., Teratani, T., Suzuki, T., Shimizu, M., Sato, H., Narimatsu, K., Okada, Y., Kurihara, C., Irie, R., Yokoyama, H., Shimamura, K., Usui, S., Ebinuma, H., Saito, H., Watanabe, C., Komoto, S., Kawaguchi, A., Nagao, S., Sugiyama, K., Hokari, R., Kanai, T., Miura, S. and Hibi, T. (2014), Free cholesterol accumulation in hepatic stellate cells: Mechanism of liver fibrosis aggravation in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in mice. Hepatology, 59: 154–169. doi: 10.1002/hep.26604
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.