Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Taddei consults for Onyx and received grants from Bayer.
New frontier in liver cancer treatment: Oncolytic viral therapy
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 343–346, January 2014
How to Cite
Vilarinho, S. and Taddei, T. H. (2014), New frontier in liver cancer treatment: Oncolytic viral therapy. Hepatology, 59: 343–346. doi: 10.1002/hep.26605
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- 4European Association for the Study of the Liver EOfRaToC. EASL — EORTC Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol 2012;56:908-943.
- 11Correlation of computed tomography and positron emission tomography in patients with metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumor treated at a single institution with imatinib mesylate: proposal of new computed tomography response criteria. J Clin Oncol 2007;25:1753-1759., , , , , , et al.