Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Left ventricular dysfunction in obese children and adolescents with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 461–470, February 2014
How to Cite
Pacifico, L., Di Martino, M., De Merulis, A., Bezzi, M., Osborn, J. F., Catalano, C. and Chiesa, C. (2014), Left ventricular dysfunction in obese children and adolescents with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 59: 461–470. doi: 10.1002/hep.26610
This study was supported by a grant from Sapienza University of Rome (Progetti di Ricerca Universitaria 2011-2012).
See Editorial on Page 372
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 04:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013