Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Reddy has served on the advisory boards of Merck, Genentech-Roche, Gilead, Vertex, Janssen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Idenix and has served as an investigator for Merck, Genentech-Roche, Gilead, Vertex, Janssen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and AbbVie.
Clinical Perspectives in Hepatology
Treatment of chronic hepatitis C with protease inhibitor-based therapy after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1181–1184, September 2013
How to Cite
Reddy, K. R. and Everson, G. T. (2013), Treatment of chronic hepatitis C with protease inhibitor-based therapy after liver transplantation. Hepatology, 58: 1181–1184. doi: 10.1002/hep.26612
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- 11New protease inhibitors for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Ann Intern Med 2012;156:279-290., , , , .
- 16Initial experience with telaprevir for treating hepatitis C virus in liver recipients: virologic response, safety, and tolerability. Abstract presented at American Transplant Congress, June 6, 2012, Boston, MA. Am J Transplant 2012;12:188., .
- 17Triple therapy using telaprevir in the treatment of hepatitis C recurrence after liver transplantation: an early single center experience. Global Antivir J 2011;7(S1 HEP DART 2011):87A., , , , , , et al.
- 18Use of telaprevir plus PEG interferon/ribavirin for null responders post OLT with advanced fibrosis/cholestatic hepatitis C. Gastroenterology 2012;142:S934., , , , , , et al.
- 19A first multicentric experience of protease inhibitors for severe hepatitis C recurrence after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl 2012;18:S84., , , , , , et al.