Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Regulation of FOXO3 by phosphorylation and methylation in hepatitis C virus infection and alcohol exposure
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 58–70, January 2014
How to Cite
Tikhanovich, I., Kuravi, S., Campbell, R. V., Kharbanda, K. K., Artigues, A., Villar, M. T. and Weinman, S. A. (2014), Regulation of FOXO3 by phosphorylation and methylation in hepatitis C virus infection and alcohol exposure. Hepatology, 59: 58–70. doi: 10.1002/hep.26618
Supported by grant AA012863 from the National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse, and by a grant from the Hubert and Richard Hanlon Trust. IT was supported by the Biomedical Research Training Program from The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Hans Popper Memorial Postdoctoral Research Fellowship from the American Liver Foundation.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Number: AA012863
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA122499
- A grant from the Hubert and Richard Hanlon Trust
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep26618-sup-0002-suppfigs.pptx||8544K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.