These authors contributed equally to this work.
Risk factors for long-term persistence of serum hepatitis B surface antigen following acute hepatitis B virus infection in Japanese adults
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 89–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Ito, K., Yotsuyanagi, H., Yatsuhashi, H., Karino, Y., Takikawa, Y., Saito, T., Arase, Y., Imazeki, F., Kurosaki, M., Umemura, T., Ichida, T., Toyoda, H., Yoneda, M., Mita, E., Yamamoto, K., Michitaka, K., Maeshiro, T., Tanuma, J., Tanaka, Y., Sugiyama, M., Murata, K., Masaki, N., Mizokami, M. and the Japanese AHB Study Group (2014), Risk factors for long-term persistence of serum hepatitis B surface antigen following acute hepatitis B virus infection in Japanese adults. Hepatology, 59: 89–97. doi: 10.1002/hep.26635
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare grant H21-003 and Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology grant 22790679.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 03:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical, epidemiological and virological features of acute hepatitis B in Italy, Infection, 2015, 43, 4, 431, , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Recommendations for the management of acute hepatitis B: position paper of the Italian Society for the Study of Infectious and Tropical Diseases (SIMIT), Infection, 2014, 42, 5, 811, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Strategies to eliminate HBV infection, Future Virology, 2014, 9, 6, 565, ,