These authors shared senior authorship.
Evaluation of liver disease progression in the German hepatitis C virus (1b)-contaminated anti-D cohort at 35 years after infection
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Wiese, M., Fischer, J., Löbermann, M., Göbel, U., Grüngreiff, K., Güthoff, W., Kullig, U., Richter, F., Schiefke, I., Tenckhoff, H., Zipprich, A., Berg, T., Müller, T. and for the East German HCV Study Group (2014), Evaluation of liver disease progression in the German hepatitis C virus (1b)-contaminated anti-D cohort at 35 years after infection. Hepatology, 59: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/hep.26644
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Schiefke advises Baxter and received grants from Gilead and MSD. Dr. Löbermann is on the speakers' bureau and owns stock in Janssen-Cilag and Gilead. She received grants and owns stock in Roche.
This work was supported by the German Competence Network for Viral Hepatitis (Hep-Net), funded by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF; grant no.: 01 KI 0437; project no.: 10.1.3; core project no.: 10.1; Genetic host factors in viral hepatitis and Genetic Epidemiology Group in viral hepatitis), by the EU-Vigilance network of excellence combating viral resistance (VIRGIL; project no.: LSHM-CT-2004-503359), and by the BMBF Project: Host and viral determinants for susceptibility and resistance to hepatitis C virus infection (grant no.: 01KI0787)
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Vol. 61, Issue 4, 1446–1447, Article first published online: 13 FEB 2015
- 2EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines:management of hepatitis C virus infection. J Hepatol 2011;55:245-264..
- 4The increasing burden of mortality from viral hepatitis in the United States between 1999 and 2007. Ann InternMed 2012;156:271-278., , , , , .