These authors contributed equally to this work.
Testosterone perturbs systemic iron balance through activation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling in the liver and repression of hepcidin
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 683–694, February 2014
How to Cite
Latour, C., Kautz, L., Besson-Fournier, C., Island, M.-L., Canonne-Hergaux, F., Loréal, O., Ganz, T., Coppin, H. and Roth, M.-P. (2014), Testosterone perturbs systemic iron balance through activation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling in the liver and repression of hepcidin. Hepatology, 59: 683–694. doi: 10.1002/hep.26648
Supported in part by a grant from the French National Research Agency (ANR, programme Genopat, project ANR-09-GENO-016).
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.