Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Clinical Perspectives in Hepatology
Use of noninvasive markers of portal hypertension and timing of screening endoscopy for gastroesophageal varices in patients with chronic liver disease
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 729–731, February 2014
How to Cite
Berzigotti, A., Bosch, J. and Boyer, T. D. (2014), Use of noninvasive markers of portal hypertension and timing of screening endoscopy for gastroesophageal varices in patients with chronic liver disease. Hepatology, 59: 729–731. doi: 10.1002/hep.26652
CIBERehd is funded by Instituto de Salud Carlos III. J.B. is the recipient of a grant from ISCiii (PS09/01261).
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- 1Update on ultrasound imaging of liver fibrosis. J Hepatol 2013;59:180-182., .
- 6EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of hepatitis C virus infection. J Hepatol 2011;55:245-264.
- 7Faculty. Revising consensus in portal hypertension: report of the Baveno V consensus workshop on methodology of diagnosis and therapy in portal hypertension. J Hepatol 2010;53:762-768.;
- 9Non invasive evaluation of portal hypertension using transient elastography. J Hepatol 2012;56:696-703., , .
- 13Predictors of large esophageal varices in patients with cirrhosis. Am J Gastroenterololgy 1999;94:3285-3291., , , , , , et al.Direct Link: