Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Hepcidin as a predictor of treatment response in chronic hepatitis C infection
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, page 1648, April 2014
How to Cite
Strnad, P., Nuraldeen, R., Fischer, J., Berg, T. and Trautwein, C. (2014), Hepcidin as a predictor of treatment response in chronic hepatitis C infection. Hepatology, 59: 1648. doi: 10.1002/hep.26656
This work was supported by grants from the Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research within the Faculty of Medicine at RWTH Aachen University and the German Research Foundation (SFB TRR57 to Pavel Strnad).
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 05:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013