These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mesenchymal stem cells alleviate bacteria-induced liver injury in mice by inducing regulatory dendritic cells
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. HEPATOLOGY published by Wiley on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 671–682, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Cai, W., Huang, Q., Gu, Y., Shi, Y., Huang, J., Zhao, F., Liu, Q., Wei, X., Jin, M., Wu, C., Xie, Q., Zhang, Y., Wan, B. and Zhang, Y. (2014), Mesenchymal stem cells alleviate bacteria-induced liver injury in mice by inducing regulatory dendritic cells. Hepatology, 59: 671–682. doi: 10.1002/hep.26670
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China 2011CB966200 (to Y.Z.), Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences XDA01040000 (to Y.Z.), National Natural Science Foundation of China 81130057, 81071748 (to Y.Z.), the Program of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality 11JC1411400, 11431920900 (to Y.Z.) and 11ZR1422400 (to W.C.), the Program of Chinese Academy of Science KSCX2-YW-R-245, KSCX2-YW-R-175 (to Y.Z.), and Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission J50207 (to Y.Z.).
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adoptive cell transfer in autoimmune hepatitis, Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2015, 1,
- 2Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells in Liver Fibrosis: Recent Findings, Old/New Caveats and Future Perspectives, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2015, 11, 4, 586, , ,
- 3A review of therapeutic effects of mesenchymal stem cell secretions and induction of secretory modification by different culture methods, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2014, 12, 1, 260, , ,
- 4Polymeric vector-mediated gene transfection of MSCs for dual bioluminescent and MRI tracking in vivo, Biomaterials, 2014, 35, 28, 8249, , , , , , , , , ,
- 5The Regulation of Inflammatory Mediators in Acute Kidney Injury via Exogenous Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Mediators of Inflammation, 2014, 2014, 1, ,