Potential conflict of interest: J.G. is a consultant/advisor for and received grants from Merck. He owns stock in Gilead. G.D. is a consultant/advisor and has received research grants from Roche, Merck, Janssen, Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and AbbVie. He is on the speakers' bureau for Merck and Roche.
Disease progression during advanced fibrosis: IL28B genotype or HCV RNA levels?
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1650–1651, April 2014
How to Cite
Grebely, J., Grady, B., Hajarizadeh, B., Page, K., Dore, G. J. and On Behalf of the INC Study Group (2014), Disease progression during advanced fibrosis: IL28B genotype or HCV RNA levels?. Hepatology, 59: 1650–1651. doi: 10.1002/hep.26675
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interferon λ 3 and 4 Genotyping Using High-Resolution Melt Curve Analysis Suitable for Multiple Clinical Sample Types, The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics, 2015, 17, 5, 583, , , , , , , ,