Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Clinical Observations in Hepatology
Raised serum ferritin concentration in hereditary hyperferritinemia cataract syndrome is not a marker for iron overload
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. HEPATOLOGY published by Wiley on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 1204–1206, March 2014
How to Cite
Yin, D., Kulhalli, V. and Walker, A. P. (2014), Raised serum ferritin concentration in hereditary hyperferritinemia cataract syndrome is not a marker for iron overload. Hepatology, 59: 1204–1206. doi: 10.1002/hep.26681
Supported by the China Scholarship Council.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- 3Hyperferritinemia-cataract syndrome: worldwide mutations and phenotype of an increasingly diagnosed genetic disorder. Hum Genomics 2010;4:250-262., , .