Supported by the National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program.
Hepatic oxidative stress activates the Gadd45b gene by way of degradation of the transcriptional repressor STAT3
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 695–704, February 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Qu, A., Reddy, J. K., Gao, B. and Gonzalez, F. J. (2014), Hepatic oxidative stress activates the Gadd45b gene by way of degradation of the transcriptional repressor STAT3. Hepatology, 59: 695–704. doi: 10.1002/hep.26683
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.