Sponsored by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
No detectable resistance to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate after 6 years of therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 434–442, February 2014
How to Cite
Kitrinos, K. M., Corsa, A., Liu, Y., Flaherty, J., Snow-Lampart, A., Marcellin, P., Borroto-Esoda, K. and Miller, M. D. (2014), No detectable resistance to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate after 6 years of therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 59: 434–442. doi: 10.1002/hep.26686
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Corsa owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Snow-Lampart owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Flaherty owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Kitrinos owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Miller owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Liu owns stock in Gilead.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!