Sponsored by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
No detectable resistance to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate after 6 years of therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 434–442, February 2014
How to Cite
Kitrinos, K. M., Corsa, A., Liu, Y., Flaherty, J., Snow-Lampart, A., Marcellin, P., Borroto-Esoda, K. and Miller, M. D. (2014), No detectable resistance to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate after 6 years of therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 59: 434–442. doi: 10.1002/hep.26686
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Corsa owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Snow-Lampart owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Flaherty owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Kitrinos owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Miller owns stock in Gilead. Dr. Liu owns stock in Gilead.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- 3European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B. J Hepatol 2012;57:167-185.
- 12Tenofovir is equally active in vitro against wild-type HBV clinical isolates of genotypes A-H. Poster 955. In: 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases; October 31 to November 4; San Francisco, CA; 2008., , , , .
- 134th. Cross-resistance testing of next-generation nucleoside and nucleotide analogues against lamivudine-resistant HBV. Antivir Ther 2005;10:625-633., , , , ,
- 194th. In vitro antiviral susceptibility of full-length clinical hepatitis B virus isolates cloned with a novel expression vector. Antiviral Res 2004;61:27-36., , ,
- 22Six years of treatment with tenofovir DF for chronic hepatitis B virus infection is safe and well tolerated and associated with sustained virological, biochemical and serological responses with no detectable resistance. Poster 1423799. In: 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases; November 9-13; Boston, MA; 2012., , , , , , et al.
- 27Tenofovir (TDF) for chronic hepatitis B patients with suboptimal response to adefovir (ADV) or ADV/LAM treatment: results of the OptiB Italian Multicenter Prospective Open Label Study. In: Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases; October 29 to November 2; Boston, MA; 2010., , , , , , et al.