These authors contributed equally to this study.
Immunodominance and functional alterations of tumor-associated antigen-specific CD8+ T-cell responses in hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Hepatology published by Wiley on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1415–1426, April 2014
How to Cite
Flecken, T., Schmidt, N., Hild, S., Gostick, E., Drognitz, O., Zeiser, R., Schemmer, P., Bruns, H., Eiermann, T., Price, D. A., Blum, H. E., Neumann-Haefelin, C. and Thimme, R. (2014), Immunodominance and functional alterations of tumor-associated antigen-specific CD8+ T-cell responses in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 59: 1415–1426. doi: 10.1002/hep.26731
See Editorial on Page 1232
Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (RT: Heisenberg Professorship TH-719/3-1), the European Union (EFRE, INTERREG IV Oberrhein), the Wellcome Trust (DAP), and the Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments (GSC-4, Spemann Graduate School).
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 11:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- 10The spontaneous CD8+ T-cell response to HLA-A2-restricted NY-ESO-1b peptide in hepatocellular carcinoma patients. Clin Cancer Res 2004;10:6946–6955., , , , , , et al.