See Article on Page 1366
Drinking coffee burns hepatic fat by inducing lipophagy coupled with mitochondrial β-oxidation
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1235–1238, April 2014
How to Cite
Ding, W.-X. (2014), Drinking coffee burns hepatic fat by inducing lipophagy coupled with mitochondrial β-oxidation. Hepatology, 59: 1235–1238. doi: 10.1002/hep.26736
This work was supported by NIH R01 AA020518 (to W.X.D) and 5P20 RR021940-07 and 8 P20 GM103549-07 (a Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutics Department COBRE grant).
Potential conflict of interest : Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013