Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Pirollo received grants from SynerGene.
Hepatitis C virus clearance correlates with HLA-DR expression on proliferating CD8+ T cells in immune-primed chimpanzees
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 803–813, March 2014
How to Cite
Zubkova, I., Duan, H., Wells, F., Mostowski, H., Chang, E., Pirollo, K., Krawczynski, K., Lanford, R. and Major, M. (2014), Hepatitis C virus clearance correlates with HLA-DR expression on proliferating CD8+ T cells in immune-primed chimpanzees. Hepatology, 59: 803–813. doi: 10.1002/hep.26747
Supported by CDC and FDA intramural research funds. The project was supported in part by the appointment of Hongying Duan to the Research Participation Program at CBER administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
This article has been contributed to by U.S. Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.