Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Mantovani and Dr. Sica received grants from Johnson & Johnson.
Macrophage plasticity and polarization in liver homeostasis and pathology
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2034–2042, May 2014
How to Cite
Sica, A., Invernizzi, P. and Mantovani, A. (2014), Macrophage plasticity and polarization in liver homeostasis and pathology. Hepatology, 59: 2034–2042. doi: 10.1002/hep.26754
This work was supported by Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC), Italy, Fondazione Cariplo, Italy, Ministero Università Ricerca (MIUR) e Salute, and by the European Commission (ERC project no.: 233417 HIIS; to A.M.).
A full reference list is available as Supporting Information. We apologize to colleagues who, because of space limitations, are only cited there.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.