These authors contributed equally to this work.
Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 is a key mediator of liver inflammation and fibrosis
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. This article has been contributed to by U.S. Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1998–2009, May 2014
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, P., Rajesh, M., Cao, Z., Horváth, B., Park, O., Wang, H., Erdelyi, K., Holovac, E., Wang, Y., Liaudet, L., Hamdaoui, N., Lafdil, F., Haskó, G., Szabo, C., Boulares, A. H., Gao, B. and Pacher, P. (2014), Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 is a key mediator of liver inflammation and fibrosis. Hepatology, 59: 1998–2009. doi: 10.1002/hep.26763
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Intramural Program of the NIH/NIAAA to PP and BG. CS and AHB were supported by a grant from the NIH P50GM060338 and HL072889.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 06:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interplay of oxidative, nitrosative/nitrative stress, inflammation, cell death and autophagy in diabetic cardiomyopathy, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2014,, , , , , ,
- 2Mechanical stretch induces angiotensinogen expression through PARP1 activation in kidney proximal tubular cells, In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal, 2014,, , ,