Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Endothelin-1 receptor A blocker darusentan decreases hepatic changes and improves liver repopulation after cell transplantation in rats
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 1107–1117, March 2014
How to Cite
Bahde, R., Kapoor, S., Viswanathan, P., Spiegel, H.-U. and Gupta, S. (2014), Endothelin-1 receptor A blocker darusentan decreases hepatic changes and improves liver repopulation after cell transplantation in rats. Hepatology, 59: 1107–1117. doi: 10.1002/hep.26766
Supported, in part, by National Institutes of Health grants R01 DK088561, R01 DK071111, and P30-DK41296. R.B. received a postdoctoral fellowship from the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 3Ischemic Preconditioning Affects Long-Term Cell Fate through DNA Damage–Related Molecular Signaling and Altered Proliferation, The American Journal of Pathology, 2014, 184, 10, 2779, , , ,