See Article on Pages 1761 and 2023
How sweet it is to activate FXR
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1665–1667, May 2014
How to Cite
Jansen, P. L.M. and Schaap, F. G. (2014), How sweet it is to activate FXR. Hepatology, 59: 1665–1667. doi: 10.1002/hep.26778
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.