See Article on Page 1415
Antitumor CD8+T cells in hepatocellular carcinoma: Present but exhausted
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1232–1234, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, K.-K. and Adams, D. H. (2014), Antitumor CD8+T cells in hepatocellular carcinoma: Present but exhausted. Hepatology, 59: 1232–1234. doi: 10.1002/hep.26779
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.