Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Tolerability of single-agent sorafenib in the treatment of elderly patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 764–765, August 2014
How to Cite
Francini, E. and Bianco, V. (2014), Tolerability of single-agent sorafenib in the treatment of elderly patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). Hepatology, 60: 764–765. doi: 10.1002/hep.26921
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.