These authors contributed equally to this work.
T-cell factor 4 and β-catenin chromatin occupancies pattern zonal liver metabolism in mice
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2344–2357, June 2014
How to Cite
Gougelet, A., Torre, C., Veber, P., Sartor, C., Bachelot, L., Denechaud, P.-D., Godard, C., Moldes, M., Burnol, A.-F., Dubuquoy, C., Terris, B., Guillonneau, F., Ye, T., Schwarz, M., Braeuning, A., Perret, C. and Colnot, S. (2014), T-cell factor 4 and β-catenin chromatin occupancies pattern zonal liver metabolism in mice. Hepatology, 59: 2344–2357. doi: 10.1002/hep.26924
See Editorial on Page 2080
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (Labellisation Programme 2011-2013), the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (WNT-METABOLIV, 2011-2013), and, in part, by the French Laboratory of Excellence program, Who am I (no. ANR-11-LABX-0071), included in the Investments for the Future program no. ANR-11-IDEX-0005-01. Cancersys EU FP7 programme (2008-2010) also funded experimental work and fellowships for P.V., A.G., P.D.D., and L.B. C.T. held a fellowship from the Ministère de la Recherche et de la Technologie.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Complete response of Ctnnb1-mutated tumours to β-catenin suppression by locked nucleic acid antisense in a mouse hepatocarcinogenesis model, Journal of Hepatology, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Diagnosis and molecular aspects of solid-pseudopapillary neoplasms of the pancreas, Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology, 2014, 31, 6, 484, ,