Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Mochida is on the speakers' bureau and received grants from Mitsubishi Tanabe, Chugai, MSD, Tray Industries, Bayer, Otsuka, Dainippon Sumitomo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Astellas, and Ajinomoto.
Osteopontin binding to lipopolysaccharide lowers tumor necrosis factor-α and prevents early alcohol-induced liver injury in mice
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1600–1616, April 2014
How to Cite
Ge, X., Leung, T.-M., Arriazu, E., Lu, Y., Urtasun, R., Christensen, B., Fiel, M. I., Mochida, S., Sørensen, E. S. and Nieto, N. (2014), Osteopontin binding to lipopolysaccharide lowers tumor necrosis factor-α and prevents early alcohol-induced liver injury in mice. Hepatology, 59: 1600–1616. doi: 10.1002/hep.26931
Supported by a short-term Bancaja Fellowship and Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Asociación Española para el Estudio del Hígado, Spain (to E.A.). Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Government of Navarre, Spain (to R.U.). US Public Health Service Grants 5 R01 DK069286, 2 R56 DK069286, and 3 R56 DK069286-06S1 from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (to N.N.). US Public Health Service Grants 5 P20 AA017067, 5 P20 AA017067-01S1, 5 P20 AA017067-03S1 (to N.N. and M.I.F), and 1 U01 AA021887-01 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (to N.N.). The Danish Council for Independent Research (E.S.S.).
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.