Joint first authors.
Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor: A pivotal mediator of anti-inflammatory responses in acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1564–1576, April 2014
How to Cite
Antoniades, C. G., Khamri, W., Abeles, R. D., Taams, L. S., Triantafyllou, E., Possamai, L. A., Bernsmeier, C., Mitry, R. R., O'Brien, A., Gilroy, D., Goldin, R., Heneghan, M., Heaton, N., Jassem, W., Bernal, W., Vergani, D., Ma, Y., Quaglia, A., Wendon, J. and Thursz, M. (2014), Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor: A pivotal mediator of anti-inflammatory responses in acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure. Hepatology, 59: 1564–1576. doi: 10.1002/hep.26933
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Medical Research Council (MRC) Clinician Scientist Award (to CGA); EASL Sheila Sherlock Physican Scientist Award (to CGA); Rosetrees Charitable Trust.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Blockade of PD1 and TIM3 Restores Innate and Adaptive Immunity in Patients With Acute Alcoholic Hepatitis, Gastroenterology, 2015, 148, 3, 590, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Patients With Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure Have Increased Numbers of Regulatory Immune Cells Expressing the Receptor Tyrosine Kinase MERTK, Gastroenterology, 2015, 148, 3, 603, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor is a proliferation and survival factor for pancreatic cancer cells, Clinical and Translational Oncology, 2015, 17, 4, 314, , , , , , , ,
- 42015,, ,
- 5Could targeting secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor be an effective therapeutic option to prevent infections in acute liver failure?, Immunotherapy, 2014, 6, 6, 667, , , , , ,
- 6Modulation of monocyte/macrophage function: A therapeutic strategy in the treatment of acute liver failure, Journal of Hepatology, 2014, 61, 2, 439, , , ,
- 7Understanding paracetamol-induced liver failure, Intensive Care Medicine, 2014, 40, 6, 888, ,