Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Garlipp consults for and received grants from Sirtex. Dr. Pech consults for and received grants from Sirtex. Dr. Max Seidensticker received grants from Sirtex. Dr. Ricarda Seidensticker received grants from Sirtex. Dr. Ricke received grants from Sirtex. Dr. Amthauer consults for and received grants from Sirtex. Dr. van Buskirk consults for Sirtex.
Left-liver hypertrophy after therapeutic right-liver radioembolization is substantial but less than after portal vein embolization
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1864–1873, May 2014
How to Cite
Garlipp, B., de Baere, T., Damm, R., Irmscher, R., van Buskirk, M., Stübs, P., Deschamps, F., Meyer, F., Seidensticker, R., Mohnike, K., Pech, M., Amthauer, H., Lippert, H., Ricke, J. and Seidensticker, M. (2014), Left-liver hypertrophy after therapeutic right-liver radioembolization is substantial but less than after portal vein embolization. Hepatology, 59: 1864–1873. doi: 10.1002/hep.26947
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.