These authors contributed equally to this article.
The architecture of diagnostic research: From bench to bedside—research guidelines using liver stiffness as an example
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 408–418, July 2014
How to Cite
Colli, A., Fraquelli, M., Casazza, G., Conte, D., Nikolova, D., Duca, P., Thorlund, K. and Gluud, C. (2014), The architecture of diagnostic research: From bench to bedside—research guidelines using liver stiffness as an example. Hepatology, 60: 408–418. doi: 10.1002/hep.26948
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1The ethical problem of randomization, Internal and Emergency Medicine, 2014, 9, 7, 799, , ,