See Articles on Pages 1250 and 1262
Type I and type III interferon-induced immune response: It's a matter of kinetics and magnitude
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1225–1228, April 2014
How to Cite
Olagnier, D. and Hiscott, J. (2014), Type I and type III interferon-induced immune response: It's a matter of kinetics and magnitude. Hepatology, 59: 1225–1228. doi: 10.1002/hep.26959
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2013 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.