Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Mesenchymal stem cell therapy ameliorates diabetic hepatocyte damage in mice by inhibiting infiltration of bone marrow–derived cells
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1816–1829, May 2014
How to Cite
Nagaishi, K., Ataka, K., Echizen, E., Arimura, Y. and Fujimiya, M. (2014), Mesenchymal stem cell therapy ameliorates diabetic hepatocyte damage in mice by inhibiting infiltration of bone marrow–derived cells. Hepatology, 59: 1816–1829. doi: 10.1002/hep.26975
This work was supported, in part, by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) in Japan (to K.N.).
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2013 12:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.