Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Sanyal consults for and received grants from Ikaria and Salix. He consults for Abbott, GenFit, Merck, Norgine, and Roche. He received grants from Exhalenz, Genentech, Gilead, Gore, and Intercept. He received royalties from Uptodate.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Kidney biomarkers and differential diagnosis of patients with cirrhosis and acute kidney injury
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 622–632, August 2014
How to Cite
Belcher, J. M., Sanyal, A. J., Peixoto, A. J., Perazella, M. A., Lim, J., Thiessen-Philbrook, H., Ansari, N., Coca, S. G., Garcia-Tsao, G., Parikh, C. R. and for the TRIBE-AKI Consortium (2014), Kidney biomarkers and differential diagnosis of patients with cirrhosis and acute kidney injury. Hepatology, 60: 622–632. doi: 10.1002/hep.26980
Supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) R21-DK078714 and K24DK090203 to Dr. Parikh. Dr. Belcher was supported by an institutional fellowship training grant from the NIH and an American Society of Nephrology Research Fellowship grant.
See Editorial on Page 455
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2013 12:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- 5Pathophysiological basis of albumin use in cirrhosis. Ann Hepatol 2011;10(Suppl 1):S6-S14., .
- 20Commonly used surrogates for baseline renal function affect the classification and prognosis of acute kidney injury. Kidney Int 2010;77:536-542., , , , , , et al.
- 26Pretransplant predictors of recovery of renal function after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl 2010;16:440-446., , , , , .