Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Acute hepatitis C: A 24-week course of pegylated interferon alpha-2b versus a 12-week course of pegylated interferon alpha-2b alone or with ribavirin
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2101–2109, June 2014
How to Cite
Santantonio, T., Fasano, M., Sagnelli, E., Tundo, P., Babudieri, S., Fabris, P., Toti, M., Di Perri, G., Marino, N., Pizzigallo, E., Angarano, G. and the Acute Hepatitis C Study Group (2014), Acute hepatitis C: A 24-week course of pegylated interferon alpha-2b versus a 12-week course of pegylated interferon alpha-2b alone or with ribavirin. Hepatology, 59: 2101–2109. doi: 10.1002/hep.26991
The study sponsor for drug supply and financial support was Schering-Plough (now Merck) SpA, Milan, Italy.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2014 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013