Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Rockey consults for Ono. He received grants from Hyperion, Actelion, and Gilead.
To transfuse or not to transfuse in upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage? That is the question
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 422–424, July 2014
How to Cite
Rockey, D. C. (2014), To transfuse or not to transfuse in upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage? That is the question. Hepatology, 60: 422–424. doi: 10.1002/hep.26994
Supported by the NIH (Grant R01 DK 57830 to D.C.R.).
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2014 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Renal dysfunction in cirrhosis, Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, 2015, 31, 3, 215, , ,