Funded by a Ramón y Cajal contract from Ministerio de Economía and Competitividad (JG-S), the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (JG-S, JCG-P, and CIBERehd) and the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (JG-S and JCG-P).
Obeticholic acid: A new light in the shadows treating portal hypertension?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2072–2073, June 2014
How to Cite
Gracia-Sancho, J., Hernández-Gea, V. and Garcia-Pagán, J. C. (2014), Obeticholic acid: A new light in the shadows treating portal hypertension?. Hepatology, 59: 2072–2073. doi: 10.1002/hep.27027
See Article on Page 2286
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2014