Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
How does coffee prevent liver fibrosis? biological plausibility for recent epidemiological observations
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 464–467, August 2014
How to Cite
Dranoff, J. A., Feld, J. J., Lavoie, É. G. and Fausther, M. (2014), How does coffee prevent liver fibrosis? biological plausibility for recent epidemiological observations. Hepatology, 60: 464–467. doi: 10.1002/hep.27032
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (R01 DK076735; to J.A.D.) and an American Liver Foundation “Roger L. Jenkins, MD” Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Award (to M.F.).
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.