Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Pan has received research grants from Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Vertex, and Roche. He also serves as a consultant, advisor, or is on the speakers' bureau for Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Vertex, Salix, Onyx, and Bayer.
Telbivudine or lamivudine use in late pregnancy safely reduces perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus in real-life practice
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Hepatology published by Wiley on behalf of American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 468–476, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Pan, C. Q., Pang, Q., Tian, R., Yan, M. and Liu, X. (2014), Telbivudine or lamivudine use in late pregnancy safely reduces perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus in real-life practice. Hepatology, 60: 468–476. doi: 10.1002/hep.27034
See Editorial on Page 448
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 05:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- 1World Health Organization. Hepatitis B fact sheet, July 2013. Available at: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs204/en/. Accessed November 2013.
- 4Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Assessing completeness of perinatal hepatitis B virus infection reporting through comparison of immunization program and surveillance data—United States. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2011;60:410-413.
- 15European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012;57:167-185.
- 16APR. Antiviral Pregnancy Registry Interim report 1 January 1989 through 31 Jnurary 2012. Available at: www.APregistry.com. Accessed November 2012.